Saturday, April 30, 2005

Best Places to....

As much as I enjoyed the City Council debate on Thursday, a part of me was attending (in mind and spirit) another very important event. DigitalGrit, the company I help manage, was attending an awards ceremony for the Best Places to Work in New Jersey.

To be selected, DigitalGrit went through a rigorous selection process. Until Thursday night we knew we had been selected as ONE of the twenty five finalists. Well, on Thursday night, we learned DigitalGrit was selected as THE NUMBER ONE Best Mid-sized business to work for in New Jersey!

This is an amazingly gratifying accomplishment for me and the team I work with. DigitalGrit has always stayed true to the "grit" part of its name. We were born in a recession at the depths of a dot-com bust. Through hard work, resilience, carefully managing expenses, hiring great people, expecting the best, and staying passionate about our customers, we have been able to succeed. All this in five short (although sometimes they felt very long...) years. I can't wait for the next five!

City Hall should be run like one of the best companies to work for in New Jersey. When elected, I will work hard to make that a reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home